Serrix develops and markets innovative consumer healthcare products. Due to continued success we are seeking a Sales / Distributors Manager for Europe territory; this important and varied role involves both analytical elements as well as a hands on approach to various commercial projects.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to have a direct impact on the market performance of products and wants to be part of a cross-functional team combining both sales and marketing skills in an international environment.
Serrix is an entrepreneurial company with a proven track record in the development and sales of innovative and effective OTC products. Our expertise lies in the field of product development, and sales & marketing through our international distributor’s network in over 25 countries (EU & CIS). Serrix is located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
The culture can be described as market driven, dynamic, entrepreneurial and professional. Hard working and cooperative team members that want to make the difference. An informal and pro- active working environment.
The Sales / Distributors Manager must have drive to grow the company revenues.
You will look after Serrix distributors in Europe and help maximize the success of the products by implementation of strategic sales and marketing programs together with our distribution partners. As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into development and implementation of turnkey communication materials.
Direct report to the Managing Director with whom you will set priorities and execute plans. On average you will be 2 – 4 days a month travelling abroad.
General roles, tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Independently manage country distributors and ensure growth.
- Maintain contact and activate current distributors on: sales forecast, marketing- andcommunication plans, training sales force and/or brand management, solve problems.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and plans of distributors; analyse feedback, andpropose changes and improvements when necessary to optimize bottom line results.
- Communicate effectively within the organization and the distributor teams to ensure themotivation and alignment to achieve sales objectives.
- Carrying out business plans and setting up sales targets together with distributors.
- Selecting new distributors when deemed necessary and following up of contractual agreements.
- Monitoring/ reporting competitive activities in the region.
- Being present at international exhibitions.
We are seeking candidates with a high level of education and pragmatic personalities, a result driven mind-set, and a track record in international health and/or FMCG products.
Profile we look for are candidates with:
- Excellent sales skills for at least 4 years with products that have been marketed via internationalnetwork of distributors; most of this experience in the consumer health (OTC) or FMCG sector.
- Accustomed to work in a relatively small and entrepreneurial environment.
- Able to set priorities within various projects.
- Leadership skills, integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen, work best as partof a team. Drive for results, ownership and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective relationships both within Serrix as well as external organizations.
- Ability to analyse financial results and interpret market data; profit and loss, capable of identifyingmarket research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Flexibility is a must. No nine till five mentality.
- Masters or Bachelor title.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Full time presence; living in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam.
Being part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged. If you have what it takes to give our customers more freedom, more choice and the chance to try new things, you can expect the same from us in return. Serrix is an ambitious and dynamic company and is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of consumer health products.
Have we sparked your interest? Would you like to join our team? Please send your resume and vision on OTC products to firstname.lastname@example.org.