Serrix develops and markets innovative consumer healthcare products. Due to continued success we are seeking a sales professional to strengthen our sales team; this important and varied role involves both analytical elements as well as a hands on approach to various commercial projects together with our distributors.
This is an ideal role for someone who wants to develop sales and marketing skills in an international environment whilst having a direct impact on the market performance of consumer products.
Serrix is an entrepreneurial company with a proven track record in the development and sales of innovative OTC products through our international distributor’s network in over 25 countries (EU & CIS). Serrix is located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
The culture can be described as dynamic, entrepreneurial and professional. Hard working and cooperative team members that want to make the difference in a result oriented environment.
The (Junior/Medior) Sales Manager must have the drive to win and always look for opportunities to grow business.
You will support the sales managers and existing distributors by implementing brand strategies/plans to maximize the business. As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into development and implementation of turnkey communication materials.
Direct report to the Sales Manager with whom you will set priorities and execute plans. Once fully trained you will be 2 – 4 days a month travelling abroad on average.
General roles, tasks and responsibilities will be:
- To support the account managers in their operational activities by monitoring and analysingperiodic reporting, e.g. inventories, sell-in and sell-out figures.
- Maintain contact and motivate current distributors on: sales forecast, marketing- andcommunication plans, training sales force and/or brand management, solve problems.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and plans of distributors.
- Propose changes and improvements when necessary to optimize bottom line results.
- Independently manage several country distributors and ensure growth.
- Carrying out business plans and setting up sales targets together with distributors.
- Monitoring/ reporting competitive activities in existing region and perform market research forpotential new territories.
- Being present at international exhibitions.
We are seeking candidates with a high level of education and pragmatic personalities with strong analytical skills, a result driven mind-set, dynamic, entrepreneurial and want to make the difference.
Profile we look for are candidates with:
- 1 up to maximum 4 years experience in sales of consumer products that are marketed viadistributors, ideally in the consumer health (OTC), food or FMCG sector.
- Accustomed to work in a relatively small and entrepreneurial environment is a big plus.
- Leadership skills, integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen, work best as partof a team. Drive for results, ownership and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective relationships both within Serrix as well as external organizations.
- Ability to analyse financial results and interpret market data; profit and loss, capable of identifyingmarket research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Flexibility is a must. No nine till five mentality.
- Masters or Bachelor title.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
- Excellent in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full time presence; living in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam and looking for new challenge forat least three years or more.
Being part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged. If you have what it takes to give our customers more freedom, more choice and the chance to try new things, you can expect the same from us in return. Serrix is an ambitious and dynamic company and is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of consumer health products.
Have we sparked your interest? Would you like to join our team? Please send your resume and vision on OTC products to email@example.com.